Sunday, April 9, 2017

Stressed

                                                   

So all the filming is finally done... but there's still the CCR (Critical Crearive Reflection)  to do... 

While I was at Maria's filming, as we waited for the footage to send to Jenna we finished up our scripts. We both helped each other figure out the best thing to say and help each other realize what we were missing. 

I'm a little nervous to actually film myself doing the CCR because I'm not the best at editing, and the edits are what make the CCR more visually engaging. If I was to just sit in front of the camera and speak about my experience doing this project, that would be suuuuuuper boring, so by adding the fun gimics as the video plays is essential. However, I'm not very good at that so I'm worried and I also don't have a computer that is easily accessible and working. 

On another note, this whole experience was stressful but amazing. I learned so much about the film industry and it honestly is very enticing to have these ideas and to be able to make them a reality. I would definitely love to pursue something in this field in college. 

I also got closer to more of my classmates because of this project and hopefully made some pretty great friendships out of it. 

Can't wait for you guys to see the finished product!!!!